A collection of essays, articles and other written bits and pieces.
- Learning from “J.B.” and Job through pain and pandemic
- Psalm of Kings – a poetic response to 1 and 2 Kings
Systematic + Historical Theology
- Amazing Grace – the depth of a hymn
- Richard Baxter – Puritan, theologian and mere Christian
- Moïse Amyraut – who did Christ die for?
- Evaluating the regulative and normative principles of worship
Some sermons, seminars and talks from different settings.
Matthew 1 – The Promised King
Jonah 4 – Jonah’s Anger, God’s Compassion
Ephesians – In Jesus Christ, We Are One Family
All the Earth Sings: Worship songs in the nations’ languages. “Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples!” (Ps 117:1)
“Among the Nations” by Badminton Road Music
Sir Walter’s Mixtape: Some tunes from our college alumni and friends. Our former principal used to encourage us to enjoy God’s creation by making grass angels on the Sir Walter Buffalo grass.
P&P19: We capped off a magic final year in Sydney with an unforgettable night of praise and prayer.
#Grudem2020: New and retuned songs to accompany each chapter of Wayne Grudem’s Systematic Theology.